Prepare to see some exciting changes at the USO Guam Tumon Bay Center! Starting on July 11, 2017, USO Guam will be replacing paper sign-in with digital kiosks.
The digital sign-in system and USO App are specially designed to connect service members and their families to USO amenities, events, programs, and services throughout the world. See below to learn more about how you can get set-up before this program before your next visit:
How can you prepare for the change?
- Download the USO Mobile App for iOS here. Please note: The USO App is coming to Android soon.
- Create your USO Profile on the app ahead of time to skip the line. Or, you can use one of our digital sign-in kiosks to create yoursign in. Please note: Civilians, which includes retirees, will need to create profiles at the Center.
- Learn about events and use the USO App to check out programs and sign in to the USO Guam center up to 30 minutes prior to your visit.
USO App Fast Facts:
- Your USO App is the fastest and most efficient way of signing you into your local USO. Download it here!
- Use your USO App to view and sign in for programs at your local USO center
- Sign in to your local USO centers up to 30 minutes prior to your arrival. Please note, you must be within .25 miles of the location.
- When traveling, use the app to locate your nearest USO.
More from USO
The Faces Behind The Forces: SrA Joseph Borromeo
Senior Airman Joseph Borromeo has volunteered at USO Andersen since his arrival at Andersen Air Force Base back in August. He joined the US…
The Faces Behind The Forces: Yana Blair
Yana Blair is the Field Programs Manager for USO Andersen. She is a spouse of an active duty Staff Sergeant in the United States Air Force …
The Faces Behind the Forces: Jadine Lujan
Introducing you to our USO Andersen Family and first up is Jadine Lujan, Center Manager for USO Andersen.