Prepare to see some exciting changes at the USO Guam Tumon Bay Center! Starting on July 11, 2017, USO Guam will be replacing paper sign-in with digital kiosks.
The digital sign-in system and USO App are specially designed to connect service members and their families to USO amenities, events, programs, and services throughout the world. See below to learn more about how you can get set-up before this program before your next visit:
How can you prepare for the change?
- Download the USO Mobile App for iOS here. Please note: The USO App is coming to Android soon.
- Create your USO Profile on the app ahead of time to skip the line. Or, you can use one of our digital sign-in kiosks to create yoursign in. Please note: Civilians, which includes retirees, will need to create profiles at the Center.
- Learn about events and use the USO App to check out programs and sign in to the USO Guam center up to 30 minutes prior to your visit.
USO App Fast Facts:
- Your USO App is the fastest and most efficient way of signing you into your local USO. Download it here!
- Use your USO App to view and sign in for programs at your local USO center
- Sign in to your local USO centers up to 30 minutes prior to your arrival. Please note, you must be within .25 miles of the location.
- When traveling, use the app to locate your nearest USO.
More from USO
The Faces Behind The Forces: Sgt Robert Hicks
USO Guam volunteer and U.S. Army active duty service member, Sergeant Robert Hicks, hails from Pittsburgh, California and joined the USO Fo…
The Faces Behind The Forces: Andrea Berry
Andrea “Andi” Berry has been an instrumental part of the USO Guam family, earning more than 1,678 hours of service in under 19 months. She …
The Faces Behind The Forces: Kelvin Brantley
We are super excited to introduce to you our next volunteer! Mr. Kelvin Brantley, also known as MoTown, is an Air Force Retiree, Military S…