Prepare to see some exciting changes at the USO Guam Tumon Bay Center! Starting on July 11, 2017, USO Guam will be replacing paper sign-in with digital kiosks.
The digital sign-in system and USO App are specially designed to connect service members and their families to USO amenities, events, programs, and services throughout the world. See below to learn more about how you can get set-up before this program before your next visit:
How can you prepare for the change?
- Download the USO Mobile App for iOS here. Please note: The USO App is coming to Android soon.
- Create your USO Profile on the app ahead of time to skip the line. Or, you can use one of our digital sign-in kiosks to create yoursign in. Please note: Civilians, which includes retirees, will need to create profiles at the Center.
- Learn about events and use the USO App to check out programs and sign in to the USO Guam center up to 30 minutes prior to your visit.
USO App Fast Facts:
- Your USO App is the fastest and most efficient way of signing you into your local USO. Download it here!
- Use your USO App to view and sign in for programs at your local USO center
- Sign in to your local USO centers up to 30 minutes prior to your arrival. Please note, you must be within .25 miles of the location.
- When traveling, use the app to locate your nearest USO.
More from USO
USO Hire Heroes USA - Guam Transition Workshop
The USO in partnership with Hire Heroes USA, hosted a two-day transition workshop at the Hyatt Regency Guam. Service members and spouses le…
Guam National Guard FRG Trunk-A-Treat 2016
Si Yu'os ma'ase’ to the Guam National Guard for allowing us to be a part of their Family Readiness Group Trunk-A-Treat event.
With You All The Way! Tour - Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
The Comfort Crew for Military Kids and the USO are visiting US military bases around the world, delivering support to military kids and the…